Monday, August 13, 2012

What now?


You know that feeling you get when you think about the year and how so much as changed? It's crazy isn't it? Here is my year in a glance:

  • Five months ago... I legally became an adult. 
  • Three months ago.... I graduated High School.
  • 4 days ago.... The girl I considered my closest friend moved away.
  • and today... the first day to a new school year.
 So much has changed and working by myself for the past week has really put this in perspective. Not only has it kept me busy but I have been thinking.....

 What do I do now?

Its not like I can just run away cause I start college next week. But the idea is very appealing though. Just to drop everything, get in the car and drive. Not knowing where you are going and when you will be back. Unfortunately I don't have the time nor the finances for that. So I take the "poor man vacation." I imagine that I am anywhere but here. But the only bad thing is... it sucks when you open your eyes.

So I think the main thing that has been bothering me is my best friend. Well one of them... but this one knows everything. Truth is I really miss her. She was the one friend that stood by me when everybody else abandoned me. But now that I think about it maybe she did a little bit. She may have been one of my closest friends but was I actually one of hers? Or was I the "charity case" friend? Is this normal for me to be thinking this?! I'm going to stop before I turn this into a rant.

So yeah my life has changed. In a good way or a bad way? I honestly don't know yet.

When I figure it out I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment